Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Some of my old Blood+ Sketches

When I first started doing hand drawn pencil art, these were some of the first sketches I did.  I am a huge fan of the anime Blood+, and that inspired these drawings of scenes from the series.  I've been going through some older sketches and thought I'd put these up here.


I did these because I love the characters and how well drawn the show is, and wanted to have a go myself.


Collage featuring Saya and Diva, Saya decapitating a Chiropterans, the show logo, and a leaping Chiropteran.

Solomon and Saya, Solomon and Hagi fighting, Solomon defending Saya, Blood+ Logo

Haji, the Chevalier sworn to protect Saya.  He sooo pretty.....

Kai, Saya's adoptive brother, being very irresponsible with a firearm. ;-)

Saya brandishing her sword.



No comments:

Post a Comment