Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Sun's Shinning - It's BBQ Time!

Summers here and you know what that means, whether your planning a family reunion or just want chill-out with friends, it's time to fill up those coolers, pull out the grill and sprawl out on the lawn with your sun shades on. 
Zazzle's custom aprons are a great way to stay clean and look good while cooking, grilling at the BBQ. Add your favorite photos, memories, and phrases (i.e. “#1 Chef”) to these durable high quality aprons, and create something that will be worn proudly every day. Makes the perfect gift for your favorite cook. Kid sizes available too.



My 5 Favourite Zazzle Apron designs

(So far)










Heart Kabob apron
Heart Kabob by GrilledCheesus
Start selling my art online with zazzle.


& here's some more great designs Available on Zazzle's custom Aprons



Rare Steak apronFun Grilling Apron apronPersonalizable Personal Chef Apron apronhungry animal apronI Love Meat Apron apronFeasting Chipmunk apronVegan Chef Apron apronSeafood Chef apronhungry cat apronBURNT APRON, BURNT FOOD apron

2 comments:

  1. What a selection! I'm new to your blog and have spent some time browsing through your earlier posts. I'm glad I did. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Mary, Am glad you're enjoying my blog. It's always nice to know one's efforts are being appreciated. I hope you'll find my future posts as stimulating as what I've compiled here so far. :D

    ReplyDelete